“Knowing Christ and making Him known” Matthew 28:18-20
The church we see…
- Loves, worships and honours God; it reaches out to a lost world.
- Is an exciting, relevant and dynamic Church; it is known for its integrity, its excellence and its infectious sense of fun.
- Is naturally supernatural, but totally non-religious; it is an outward-looking and hilariously generous Church.
- Is a Church that is alive and therefore constantly growing, both numerically and in spiritual maturity.
- Equips, empowers and releases all its people to excel in their God-given gifts and live supernatural lives.
- Is a community where people of every race, age and background can be known, loved and cared for – a place every person can truly call home.
The Church we see will one day be this church.